WTMaths is a GCSE mathematics practice app covering the entire GCSE Maths syllabus. With over 700 original questions, learning maths has never been easier!
Simon's dad is a qualified GCSE mathematics teacher and they worked together to produce WTMaths, a comprehensive app based on England’s new GCSE(9-1) syllabus. It can be used by anyone interested in getting further practice with core mathematics topics.
The questions give you real-time feedback on your progress and cover all of the important GCSE maths topics, all laid out in a clear and easy-to-use interface.
Want to know more? Each question is linked to an online resource that dives deep into each subject area, walking you through everything you need to know about GCSE maths.
- Each topic is tested with several questions
- Over 1000 questions over a range of topics
- Range of question types: answer input; selection; multiple choice; sorting
- Daily progress stats: overall and by area
- Each question has a full explanation of the answer
- Each question linked directly to a relevant on-line topic page
- Can purchase the areas in which more practice is needed
- Independent authors that will respond to issues and requests
WTMaths is free to download and comes with a range of free questions. The complete set of questions are available as in app purchases.